Sunday, October 12, 2008

4th Year convoi Raya

Yesterday, we.. me n my coursemates went 'konvoi'ing together to few selected houses.
it was quite like a tradition to convoi ramai2 to rumah2 org jb (me, salleh, wani n nazrey).. and lecturers that allow us to come..haha..it started since in the first year..

the thing i like the most is.. there always someone who is responsible for the trip...someone who is going to make it happen.. this year's was really a memorable one.. 1st because this is our final year and next year.. sape laa yang akan tinggal lagi kat skudai ni (erm..me).. 2nd.. because Chan Teck Keng joined us.. at last..we had a chinese friend to go with us..and

3rd..something out of the ordinary happend.. ada accident (between two of the my classmates cz brek tk makan.. tym tu tgh hujan lebat sgt..) yes, it is very shocking, but pike2 balik macam terharu sgt cz after the accident.. everybody keluar from their kereta.. yang ada payung ke takde.. pakai high heel ke jubah ke=)..semua dah tak kesah dah..yang dah jauh kat depan patah balik tu help, sampai lencoi baju raya, kebaya, selendang masing2 ....

hmm, masa xcident to happen, mmg both cars tu in front of us..terus teringat pesanan my mum before i went, she said.. hanah baca doa eh before driving.. ayat kursi sekali.. promise me! alhamdulilllah both car can still move (we went to THREE more houses after that).. n takde fatal tapi it is a very good peringatan for me yang walau pun baca doa every time nk drive.. tpi i tend to take for granted kalau dapat sampai tempat tu dgn selamat n tak ada jam=)...

yeah..raya2 juga.. tapi malam tu me n my friends manage to finish our biomedical signal processing project ..yei(walaupon mula2 tu macam semua blank tak tahu nk gne matlab cz mood raya tak abish lagi.. hihi) ..
alhamdulillah..

2 comments:

Khadijah (3K) said...

Salam Hanah..
Welcome to the world of blogging...
Best dpt baca ttg anti dari jauh..
hehe..
I guess it's the most easiest, cheapest and convinient way to catch up..
You know what?!
I learnt the hard way..
Where I had two accident berturut-turut on 2 days
where I assume i did'nt baca doa naik kenderaan...
so next tyme I'm insya-Allah never going to forget baca doa.
Lagi-lagi doa naik kenderaan...
Taubat ni...
=)

missAtiqah said...

waaaaaaa......
besnyer beraye...!!!!